Pageviews last month

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Great Falls


I can deal with upper 60 degree weather in the beginning of November. It wasn't quite as sunny as we would have liked, but we decided to head over to Great Falls. There is a Virginia and a Maryland side. We went to the Virginia side, maybe next year we'll venture to the Maryland side. We put Lucas in his carrier and we were on our way. "Hi Daddy!"
"This is a lot of fun!!"

Looking out at the falls

Unfortunately, the leaves were almost past peak.
I'm sure they would have been beautiful last week.
They still looked pretty though.
Especially for Auntie Sus - BLUE STEEL

Loving the Ergo carrier
I highly recommend it!
Family shot
Lucas wanted to drive us home
Add Image

1 comment:

Mindi and Adrian said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at Great Falls this weekend. I love the family photo it came out well!