Pageviews last month

Monday, January 4, 2010

T-shirt Quilt

As part of a birthday/Christmas present to myself, I had been saving up my money (and my t-shirts) to get a t-shirt quilt made. My shirt is made up of t-shirts from when I started playing soccer, a lot from high school (band, musicals, swimming) as well as a few from college and grad school. I just shipped the company a stack of shirts and this is what I got in return. All I had to do was pick out the color for the backing and the border. I am so excited with how it turned out!Completed quilt

Backing color (it's hard to see the quilting in this shot)

Quilting detail
Here is one of Pooh

Heart design


Soccer Ball

Swimmer

Mickey Music Days & Hearing Walk symbol
This shirt was made by: http://www.toocooltshirtquilts.com
I just told them to make whatever size my shirts would fit.
I sent it the weekend of Thanksgiving and wasn't expecting it back until January.
To my surpise, I got it the week before Christmas! Hooray for great customer service!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Patricia, that is TOO COOL! I have a ton of shirts that I'd love to do that too, what a good idea for a gift as well. Hope you're feeling well!