We were able to get out for a date night and go to
the Sugarland/Keith Urban concert at Verizon Center.
I wouldn't say it would have been Ryan's first choice of concerts to go to,
but he humored me and tagged along.
Mindi and Adrian joined us.
Lucas & Xander had their respective grandmothers watching them at home.
It was a really great show, but I wish we had better seats.
Oh well, the budget didn't really call for spending over $200 on concert tickets.
The only difficult thing was, it was on a Thursday night.
I had planned on taking Friday off. Unfortunately,
there was a mistake in the scheduling at work &
I ended up with a full day of patients.
Instead of canceling my patients, I decided to drag myself into work.
Boy, was I happy when that day was finished.
Here's a few shots from the show:
No comments:
Post a Comment