Pageviews last month

Monday, August 16, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


So my friend Mindi gave me this idea. Each week I'll do my best to post our weekly meal menu. Not only will this motivate me to plan for the week, but maybe give others a few meal ideas.
Most of my recipes come from the web (Sparkrecipes.com is one of my favorites) and pages that I've torn out of my Rachel Ray magazines. Here's what this week looks like:
Sunday- Last night we had mini cheesy meatloaves & homemade pasta salad
Monday- Marinated steaks on the grill, pasta salad, parmesean crusted potatoes & zucchini
Tuesday-Penne Pea-sto & Garden Salad
Wednesday-Pomegranate Chicken, rice & zucchini frittatas
Thursday-Sausage & Pepper Frittata topped with Goat Cheese, Cucumber Salad
Friday- Eating out or on the go- Alumni Soccer Game
Saturday- Broccoli Mac & Cheese

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely braver than I am, good luck with the menus each week! I am lucky if I eat two real meals a day let alone plan for a whole week. LOL. Enjoy all the tasty food! We hope to see everyone again soon!

-Gretchen-

Mindi and Adrian said...

Yay for menu planning! I really love doing it and it makes things less stressful. Your menu looks yummy! :)