As you will clearly see with this collection of pictures,
our girl is ON THE MOVE.
No more sitting still and waiting for people to come to her,
she is out to discover the world around her.
Maria is:
-Sitting independently
-Army crawling, scooting
-Standing with support (and lots of spotting)
-Getting more teeth
-Eating all kinds of different foods
-Babbling
-Still not sleeping through the night.....
Such a sweetheart at 7 months old!
This is a fun age.
Lucas decided he wanted to join us
Lucas looks more interested than Maria
Sister & Brother
Okay Luke, now it's Maria's turn....
She can sit all by herself in the big chair
Did I mention she is constantly on the move?!
Good thing Daddy was there to spot her!
Look out!! I found the remote & I'm not afraid to use it!
Mid-adventure...
Taking a minute to sit and take things in
(Side note: I chose that font for her 7 month sign because I always put a line through my 7s.
How very European of me.
I'm not sure who taught me to do that or why it stuck that I do that way. It certainly wasn't my parents.)
Maria's newest accomplishment
Being able to stand at the play table
Right now we have to be right there to make sure she doesn't forget to hold on & go toppling to the ground
She also sticks out her tongue when she's concentrating, it's so cute!
Looking forward to seeing what the next month brings....we better find the gates, I think we'll be needing them in the very near future! Re-babyproofing time.
No comments:
Post a Comment