
"I like the paper! Mommy & Daddy say I'm the best present ever."

The hat Mommy couldn't resist buying for me
Next, it was over to Grammy's house

Opening presents with Daddy


The boys
Lucas got a toy cell phone from Aunt Katie
"Can I get your digits?"
"All this present opening is making me thirsty!"

And sleepy.....

Grammy with Lucas and her Ovechkin jersey
She was really excited!
"I'm awake and ready to rip some more paper."

Lucas standing with his tower of new toys
Next stop on the Christmas Express

Openning presents with Dobby & Grandmom

Uncle Dave & Auntie Sus

A wonderful white polar bear

Lucas riding on his new lion

A meeting of the minds
Poppy, Lucas & GiGi
Back home to see Grandpa

Wow! This is exciting.
Still going strong after a long day.
Opening presents with Grandpa.

Lucas & Grandpa

Aunt Katie, Lucas & Uncle Billy

Lucas grabbed onto the handle of his new "bus" and decided it was time to go for a walk.
We were all a little surprised. He needed some spotting to make sure he didn't push to hard and fall on his face or lean backwards, pop a wheelie and end up on his back. For the most part, he had it figured out and was ready to roll.

Mommy enjoying every minute of Lucas' first Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment