Pageviews last month

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Peas



This is our attempt at peas the other day. As you can see, probably not his favorite. He says, "I'll stick to carrots & sweet potatoes, thank you very much!".

If you listen closely to the video, you hear me say, "Are we all done?".

Ryan decided we needed one more bite to get good photo/video footage. Can you tell he is a videographer? "Just one more take & we'll get the shot we need!".

I love the faces he makes, they are priceless.

3 comments:

sus said...

The opposite of Unkie Dave on the orange veggie loving! I'd probably make the same face if I had to eat mushy peas.

Anonymous said...

That's OK Lucas. Your Godmother hated peas too. She just would stick them up her nose to get rid of them.

Mindi and Adrian said...

Haha love the video. Those faces are great!