Pageviews last month

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Strong Boy

I have yet to get a picture of it, but when I do I'll be sure to add it. Little man decided when he was playing in his crib earlier this week to pull himself up. Now he's doing it on his toy box and basically anything he can get a good enough grip on (i.e. mommy or daddy's leg). We need a baracade around the tree- as he thinks that is his newest toy to pull on. He had his 6 month check on Tuesday. Here are his stats:
Weight: 18 lbs 13 oz.
Height: 27 inches
He's doing pretty good with eating solids....still not crazy about those peas. He's wearing 6 to 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers. The other thing now is he won't lay on his back to get his diaper changed. Which makes things rather difficult. He likes to turn over on his belly and try to crawl away. It takes two people- a person to distract and another person to change him. Fun times.

No comments: