Pageviews last month

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time with Grammy

While Mommy was gone in Seattle, Lucas got to spend some extra time with Grammy before Daddy got home from work.Grammy feeds me good stuff!
Chicken & Rice!
Yum, Yum!

This is the look that says, "Oh, wait. I'm going for the remote, eventhough I know I'm not supposed to have it. Don't mind me."

All smiles.

This one really shows my happy personality.
And all my teeth....

While Lucas was at Grammy's, he came up with a new game
that we ended up calling "Sleepy Sleep".
If you say, "Sleepy Sleep", Lucas will flop down on the pillow.
"Isn't this a fun game, Grammy?"
Grammy checking to see if he's really asleep.

"Nope, I'm awake."
This happens over and over again.
So goes the game "Sleepy Sleep".
As Uncle Billy would say- Sounds made up.
Guess what, Bill, it is.

No comments: