I got a call this morning from daycare.
Lucas bumped above his eye on one of the chairs.
They weren't sure how deep the cut was or whether it would need stitches or not.
I went and picked him up. It didn't look too bad, but I brought him back up to the Outpatient Center where I work and had one of the doctors take a look at it.
She decided he didn't need stitches, but it would heal best with some Dermabond or "skin glue".
So she glued his little cut shut.
Not without a nurse and I holding him down, after we wrapped him so he couldn't get his arms free. Poor boy! He totally slimed the doctor with spit in protest as she was trying to "glue" his wound. She said- "We need Ghostbusters! I've been slimed!".
Afterwards, once he settled down, he seemed totally unphased.
A long nap and a little time with Uncle Billy, he was running around like his normal self.
No comments:
Post a Comment