This is a rare post by "Daddy". The reason for my guest appearance is to tell the what happened this morning. This was the first Wednesday of the month and Patricia had left to go to work early. I got up and decided to get a quick shower while Lucas was asleep in his crib. Ten or fifteen minutes later and I'm out of the shower and drying off in the bathroom. Then I hear "click", the TV turns on. I think "Hmm, that's weird" and I open the door to find Lucas sitting on our bed with the remote and with a look of uh-oh on his face. The only word he can muster is the only thing on his mind as he points to the TV... "Elmo?"
I said "Lucas! What are you doing out of bed?"
Lucas says "Elmo?"
So I take him by the hand and ask him to show me how he got out of the crib.
As I place him in his crib, he begins to climb railing and gets himself up to the top,
straddling the railing.
I asked "How did you get down?".
He then lunges forward and I catch him.
I set him on the ground lying down and he rolls across the floor like a log.
I guess that is how he got down, jump and roll.
So now it is time for the big boy bed.
1 comment:
Love the "Elmo" comment! Brooke loves Elmo. I am so thankful she is still in her crib!
Post a Comment