Pageviews last month

Friday, May 21, 2010

Print Procrastination

So I've been putting off doing Maria's handprints and footprints for her baby book and a small frame we have for her room because I remember how tramatic it was for me with Lucas.
Okay, maybe not traumatic, but it certainly was a test of my patience trying to get a newborn to put a ink filled open (open being the key word) hand on a small piece of paper.
Or to place a kicking foot in just the right spot.
So I had put it off and put it off. Finally, I figured if I waited much longer her footprint might not fit in the area of the tiny frame.
Plus it was one more thing on my maternity leave to-do list that I just needed to get done.
Last night, I got all set up for Maria's bath & prepped the ink pad.
Now you can see why I was putting this off!
She was not happy with me & covered in ink.
You should have seen the baby book- it's an ink stained mess on the page for
handprints & footprints.
As exhausting as it was- it's DONE!
"Really Mom- what's all this mess?!"


No comments: