Today I ventured into DC with both kids to visit my co-workers.
Our first stop was the hospital. We were lucky to get a super close parking spot!
I pulled out the double stroller & we were on our way.
Everyone was happy to meet Maria and get to see Lucas.
It was nice for me to get out of the house, after being couped up all week.
Lucas impressed all the speech ladies with his excellent speech & language skills.
He especially liked the farm mural we have painted on the wall in the hallway.
Overall, a great visit. Before we left, we stopped in the cafeteria to grab lunch.
Then we were on our way over to the Scottish Rite Center, our outpatient center in DC.
We went to visit the ladies over there and eat lunch with everyone.
Lucas was a big boy and sat at the table to eat his pizza & yogurt.
Lauren helped feed Maria while I chased after Lucas once he lost interest with his food.
The entire trip was pretty successful as far as behavior was concerned.
I gave Lucas an A- for behavior for this outing. Maria did great as well.
Hooray for getting out for a field trip without too much drama.
Everyone seemed to be anxiously anticipated my return to work.
They'll just have to wait a little bit longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment