Ever since Lucas has started daycare (aka baby school), he has been in class with Mitch & Nicholas. Those are his two buddies. They are a little bit older than him with birthdays in November & December. He got a little unruly in the infant room when the boys moved up to the two year old room without him. Lucas was happy to be re-united with them in January, when he got promoted to the two year old room. He is always talking about Mitch & Nicholas. So you can understand my shock when I went to pick up Lucas from school yesterday and they said that Thursday would be Mitch's last day. His family is moving to Colorado. It's funny how sad I was for him to be leaving. Lucas' first little friend was moving away. He'll probably forget about him before too long. I guess that is the good part about only being 2 years old. Today, I made sure to bring Lucas by school after his doctor's appointment. They were having a farewell pizza party for Mitch (Lucas loves pizza!) and wanted to give Lucas one last chance to play with his friend. Bye Bye Mitch! Lucas will miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment