Wow! I am happy to report Ryan and I had a full night of uninterrupted sleep.
Lucas went down to bed at his normal time and woke up this morning about 6:45am, which is pretty typical. Lately, he has been waking up at least once in the middle of the night and invading our room. Last night, he slept the entire night.
Then there is Maria. I put her down in her crib and wondered what would happen if I swaddled her. She was sound asleep within minutes. The next time I woke up was at 5am, and still hadn't heard a peep from her. By the time Lucas woke up, we figured she wouldn't be far behind. She didn't wake up until after 8! Amazing!
It was great to have a full night of sleep.
Just hoping we might get another chance for that again, sooner than later.
1 comment:
The miracle of swaddling...it's amazing stuff!! :)
Post a Comment