Pageviews last month

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I Dislike Daylight Savings Time: Part 1

Yes.  I'm up.  Whoever said that "Fall Back" in Daylight savings time allowed you an extra hour of sleep is not being completely truthful.  It allows you an extra hour, but I'm pretty sure Ryan & I would agree it did not involve sleep.  Instead, we were up with a crying infant in the middle of the night and up very early this morning with a toddler whose body did not get the memo about the time change.  So at 5:45am (normal wake up time is 6:45am) Lucas came stumbling out of his room.   We proceeded to come downstairs so that Ryan could get some more sleep since he was up with Maria for who knows how many hours last night.
I'm happy for all the rest of you that were able to get an extra hour of sleep, but 'twas not so in this household.

PS.- I labeled this part one because I know there is bound to be a part two.

No comments: