That's right.... Lucas is going to be a big brother!
We're expecting Baby Craun #2 on or about March 25th, 2010.
Lucas sporting his big brother announcement t-shirt
but I'm not sure what I think about all this big brother talk."
These are the first pictures of Baby Craun #2 taken at my 8 week dr's appointment.
We made them check and be sure there was only one!
So far, I haven't been feeling very sick. There were a few weeks when I was nauseous, but nothing horrible. Pretty tired all the time, but still managing to run around and keep up with Lucas. Most of the time, we put him to bed and I'm not far behind him.
We feel so blessed to be welcoming another little one into our family!
Looking forward to the Spring time!
1 comment:
WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I came on here for a tear duct surgery update and got so much more!! :) SO excited for you!!!
Post a Comment