Pageviews last month

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

18 months old!

Our boy just keeps growing and growing. We can hardly believe he is already a year and half old! He has had a recent explosion of language. Before I was keeping track of the words that he could say, and now I can't keep count. Although, most of the time, we really can't understand his ramblings. He wants to be so independent. He can feed himself, but not without close supervision. It's still a pretty messy endevour for him to have yogurt, applesauce or cereal by himself. Still no first haircut, although it is getting thicker. It's is still red too, which always seems to catch people's eye when we are out. I often hear: "I LOVE his hair!". We'll see what color hair Craun Craun #2 ends up with. Speaking of Baby Craun #2, he still has relatively no clue how much his world is getting ready to change. We try to tell him about the baby, but I don't think he'll really get it until his sibling actually arrives home with Mommy & Daddy.
Here are some pictures Grandmom & Dobby took earlier in November.
They gave him an early Christmas present- his new best bud, Tilly, the elephant.
Excited to meet Tilly & check out his new rocking chair

Tilly is pretty big!

Big hugs for Tilly!


Grandmom & Dobby decorated early,
before Grandmom had her knee surgery



Lucas is our "Little Drummer Boy"

He loves the drum!

Getting ready for Christmas, he can't wait!

No comments: