Pageviews last month

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tractors & Cars

After lunch with Kelly & Frank,
we met up with the rest of the gang over at the family property
where we store the farm tractors & the people who are renting the property
keep some of their equipment (trucks & tractors)
My uncle also keeps his sports car in the garage there for the winter
He gave Billy permission to take the guys out for a ride
Billy & John getting ready for a cold ride with the top down

Nice wheels guys!
Don't get any ideas Ryan!
Lucas likes driving the sports car!

Beep Beep, here I come!


While the guys were out riding around,
we let Lucas "drive" some of the equipment
He was in 7th Heaven- so happy!

Waving "Hi" from the big tractor

He didn't want to get down

Moving on to the bulldozer

"How do you work this thing?!"

"Hey Mom, I think I've got it figured out!"

"I like all these levers & gears!"

Where's Lucas?
Behind the wheel of the Big Rig

Big Truck
"I can't reach the pedals...or see over the steering wheel, for that matter!"

After we coaxed Lucas off the trucks,
we went out to take a picture by the road sign that has his name on it.
It is named after our family and cuts through part of our property.
Mommy & Lucas by the sign


"This is my road!"


No comments: