Pageviews last month

Monday, December 21, 2009

Visit with the Townsend/Ross Family

This morning I made the decision it was in my best interest not to try to trek into DC for work, especially since they had done a minimal amount of plowing through our part of the neighborhood. By the afternoon, the plow decided to come through. Lucas & I bundled up and venture a few miles down the road to visit with my high school friend, Amanda, & her family. They live in Kansas and had made the trek for the holidays. Molly (almost 4 years old) and Lucas had a fun time running around the basement. In one of his calmer moments, he requested for Molly to do Ring-around-the-Rosie. I was bad about taking pictures, so Derek (their 10 month old) did not make a photo or video appearance. Either way, with or without documentation, it was nice to get to visit with friends & see our kids play together. It was also great to get out of the house after being stuck inside all weekend!

No comments: