Pageviews last month

Friday, July 31, 2009

Katie & John's Wedding Weekend - Friday Night Rehearsal

Katie & John are getting married tomorrow!
Lucas and I drove up to Annapolis to meet up everyone before the rehearsal.
We dropped off a bunch of stuff at the hotel and met up with some of the family there.
The Fraser fam watched over Lucas while I got dressed for the rehearsal.
They said they thought he was a little tired.
I wonder why they thought that?!?
Hangin' with cousin Kelsey in the hotel room

Wide awake and ready to run at the church rehearsal
Grammy is trying to keep Lucas out of trouble.
He quickly figured out the acoustics of the church were great for echoing his voice!

Grandpa (Father of the Bride) walking Aunt Katie down the aisle....just practice for tomorrow.
Look at the lovely bow bouquet!


Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs.

Aunt Katie & Lucas
He is so excited for her!

Uncle Billy, Aunt Katie & Grandpa

Lucas was sporting his Ireland "football" jersey
in order to support our soon-to-be family's country!

Emma is John's neice who is about 6 months older than Lucas.
Here they are sharing juice cups. She's a red head too!

Bride-to-be & Grammy (Mother of the Bride)

Aunt Katie & Uncle Billy

Gram Ruth & Me
It was a nice casual rehearsal get-together at Fado's. We all got to chat & mingle.
Before long, it was time for Ryan, Lucas & I to head out.
Looking forward to the BIG DAY tomorrow!

No comments: